Guilt-free Peanut Butter & Jelly
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE peanut butter!
Like, seriously! I could eat the entire jar by myself!
Pair it with some strawberry jelly, and I’m in heaven!
Unfortunately though, being that my love for peanut butter is strong, good ol’ PB&J can come with a lot of guilt if you’re not careful.
Lucky for both of us, I created a guilt-free PB&J recipe that is sure to kill your sweet tooth without the surplus of carbs, sugar, and fat!
This peanut butter and jelly recipe is a hit in my home. My two daughter’s get excited when they see that I’m in the kitchen making one. What makes this recipe even better is the fact that I can get all the ingredients for less than $8! The ingredients lasts for a while, too!
To make this peanut butter and jelly wrap carb and calorie friendly, opt to buy tortillas that are low in carbs. After comparing a few tortillas made by different brands, I noticed that the lower the carb count, the lower the amount of calories. Feel free to make this recipe work for you.
You can substitute strawberry jelly for grape instead. Add or swap out as many toppings as you’d like, such as fresh fruit. But, remember! The key is to keep it guilt-free, so be aware of too much sugar.
Guilt-Free Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 1 Whole wheat tortilla low carb
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter (natural)
- 1/2 tbsp Grape or Strawberry Jelly
- 10 Roasted Peanuts (or any nuts you prefer)
- Drizzle of Honey
- Place tortilla on a flat surface. You can cook the tortilla according to packaging if you'd like.
- Measure the peanut butter using a measuring spoon and spread on tortilla.
- Measure out the jelly and spread on top of the peanut butter.
- Add on the nuts of your choice.
- Drizzle a little honey.
- Wrap the tortilla like a burrito, or simply fold in half and enjoy!